- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Starfruit - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
Gentle reminder that Ouran has a pretty much canon nonbinary protagonist.
Gentle reminder that said protaganist’s single parent is a canon bisexual drag queen dadmom
Gentle reminder that there is an entire trop of singing lesbians in Ouran
Gentle reminder that Ouran is actually the shit
I’M GONNA BE OKAY I’VE GOT PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME EVEN WHEN I DON’T REALLY DESERVE IT I’VE GOT THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND PEOPLE TO LOVE AND DOGS TO PET AND RAIN TO LISTEN TO AND I’M GONNA BE OKAY WE’RE GONNA BE OKAY
Definitely getting that “friend only when convenient” vibe again. So sue me if I don’t feed obsessions or have the same likes at certain. That doesn’t mean I want to be ignored, especially if I speak up first.
So tired. So done.
Next step is the toughest one, but I’m learning to protect myself first and others later.
I just want someone to tell me that I’m beautiful again.
Sometimes, there are things you need to hear from someone special. Some things that don’t get said nearly enough, or ever at all, and it would heal so much internal hurt to hear them said. But the words never come, and all you can do is sit and wait and hope and listen as hard as you can for the whisper that never comes. It’s hard to be happy when there’s so much hurt.
It’s killing me that I’m starting to doubt him… no… not him. Myself. I’m starting to doubt myself because I feel like I’m already to the point of “just not enough” for him. God, this is killing me…
Another… YOUNGER… friend of mine… is having child #2…
I don’t even have child #1.
Can I go cry now?